Why hire an event bartender & Tips for hiring an event barender
Why should I hire an event bartender?
If you are hosting a party or planning an event, there are many reasons for you to consider hiring a professional bartender to come in and take charge of your beverages.
As a hose, the last thing you want to do is have to worry that all of your guests are comfortable and have what they want when they want it. Ideally, you would like to be able to enjoy your party and actually have fun. If you have a bartender in charge of the drinks, that is one less thing for your to worry about. Your guest can get drinks as they please without you having to worry.
Another great reason to hire a professional bartender is to impress your guest and make your event look well organized and put together. Because a bartender will know how to properly make drinks, you're guest will be more than satisfied when they recieve their favorite cocktail that taste just right. The bartender will also help to keep the bar area neat and tidy. Instead of having a mess of bottles strew across the count, the bartender will have it all organized.
Have you ever hosted a party and ran out of alcohol? This is one of the worst things that could happen at an event. By having a bartender at your party, they can regulate the amount of alcohol used in eash drink, as well as keep track of what is being used the most and what is about to run out.
Tips for finding a good professional bartender
1. Check that the bartender for hire has his or her own bar kit. Pros travel with their own wine opener, pour spouts, cocktail shaker, strainer, long-handled spoon, towel and knife for cutting garnishes. You provide the blender, beverages, glasses and ice.
2. Test expertise, since good bartenders for hire know major mixed-drink recipes by heart. Ask how many years of experience the bartender has and of what kind. A tap person used to working in a pub-style establishment my not know cocktails.
3. Quiz prospective bartenders for hire on how they set up their bars and how they cope with nonstop drink demands and empty glasses and bottles. They should be in command of their work space, trash containers, and supply of glassware and beverages.
4. If you're planning the party your rather than hiring a caterer, ask the bartenders for hire advice on what to order. An experienced bartender can help you calculate how much and what alcohol you'll need.
5. Avoid novice or anyone fresh out of bartending school. Look for a tidy appearance and attire.
Overall Tip: Good bartenders for hire ask about guests' ages and tastes, and know which drinks different groups favor. A bar mitzvah calls for a different approach than a wild crowd of 20- something revelers or a relatively sedate gathering of over 50s.
Click Here to request a free quote today!!!!
Or call 562-506-8649 and talk to David to start planning!